Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cornerstone Bible Institute has begun it's 2010 fall semester! We are now two weeks into the school year, and I am excited! However, I can already see that it is going to be very different from my freshman year! But you know, that's ok. I'm looking forward to what God has in store for me this year, whether He teaches me through blessings or trials. I read this verse this morning. The last phrase caught my eye, and it was so encouraging:

"Let us therefore come boldly
unto the throne of grace,
that we may obtain mercy,
and find grace to help in time of need."
Hebrews 4:16

Isn't it wonderful to know what we have God's grace to take us through our times of need?

1 comment:

Laura Thulesen said...

Hey Angie, so you've followed my blog for I don't know how long now, and I finally had a bit of free time today to track you down a bit. So you're going to Cornerstone and looks like you're in your sophomore year. That's awesome! Looks like you've been involved in some ministry trips and have enjoyed that. So what are you going to school for and where do you believe God is leading you for after school? Will you go back to Brazil? I was just pondering now what may be different in my life had I gone to Brazil in '96 to hang out with you guys rather than to France. Interesting thought, but God had a different path, and however it happened, I'm way over here in Vanuatu! Who would have thought? (Not me anyway!) :) Have a great semester working unto the Lord. Grace to you, Laura Thulesen