Sunday, February 27, 2011

God is so good

I have a time. I have a place. I have a date. It is in eighty days at 10:45 am, in Denver, on May 18th. Yes, that pretty much sums it up.

I cannot describe how excited I am to be headed to Brazil for this coming summer.

I am blown away with the way God works. To make a somewhat complicated story short and simple, after finally finalizing the dates and departure/arrival locations, it looked like the tickets would be more than the original price quoted. However, upon confirming and paying for the tickets, God worked in such a way that it actually ended up being less than the original price that was given, which had been based on different dates and locations! When I heard this, I almost could have cried...I wanted to tell everyone around me about it! Simply getting tickets to Brazil was enough to make me barely able to contain my excitement, but then to see how God worked with the details, well, let’s just say that it is amazing to see how God works!


(Have I mentioned that God is incredibly good?)

2 comments:

Isaac Stanley said...

YEAH BRAZIL!!! :)

Bethanne said...

I'm so happy for you Angie. God is so amazing and very good!

Please write about your adventures:)