Friday, February 04, 2011

It is amazing to think of what happens at the moment of salvation:

The instant I believed on the work of Christ on the cross, I had the righteousness of Christ imputed to me! I was redeemed. I am no longer condemned, for Christ took my place.

Christ finished the work on Calvary. It is complete. Nothing more needs to be done: all man has to do is believe.

Wow.

It is humbling to not only recognize that the great Gift of redemption and eternal life is offered to mankind, but also to attempt to grasp and comprehend the value of the payment that Christ made on the cross...
all because of God's great love for mankind--for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is humbling but it is also super super exciting! How can I ever doubt God and what He did for me. thanks so much for the reminder