Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Missions Trip, part 1

Eighteen teens and four adults,
early mornings and late nights,
dozens of kids with tons of energy,
pizza and hot dogs, and then more pizza and hot dogs,
the book of Ephesians,
midnight showers,
toaster escapades,
a park known for its past (and also present) gang activities,
lots of laughs,
the Willis Tower and Michigan Avenue,
staring off into space in middle of the day because of the lack of sleep,
three-on-three basketball tournament.

What do these all have in common? They all are a part of the absolutely amazing missions trip to Chicago that I just got back from! Wow, remember how I asked prayer for this trip in a previous post? Well, I can tell that people were praying. It was tons of work, but also just as much fun. I absolutely loved every single minute of my time...

I think the past ten days were the highlight of my summer.

No comments: