Monday, August 09, 2010

I read Psalm 90 today and it was such a blessing and encouragement! Two verses in particular stuck out to me:

Verse 2 --"Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God."

Verse 12 -- "So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom."

Some random thoughts from today:

  • God has blessed me with an amazing church family!
  • God can work everything out...sometimes it is just a matter of time!
  • God can and will provide, but not always does that mean that I will get all of my "wants" and "would like to's."
  • There are a lot of people out there who are hurting and need prayer--I need to do my part!
  • It is a blessing to hear from people back in Brazil and to hear about what is going on there!
(No, I have not forgotten about finishing my update about the missions trip...)

No comments: