Saturday, May 28, 2011

It is 11:30 pm, Saturday night: that means it is high time that I get to bed. However, I simply could not wait until later.

The graduation of the seven Antioch Bible Institute students this evening was incredible. I am so thankful that I was able to be here for it! To witness the dedication and zeal that each has for the Lord was truly a privilege.

The choir sang the song "Lord, send me anywhere" by David Livingstone. Talk about a song with words of commitment and dedication to the Lord! I absolutely love the words to the chorus:
"Lord, send me anywhere, only go with me.
Lay any burden on me, only sustain me.
Sever any ties but the tie that binds me to
Thy service and to Thy heart."

Ahh, there really is no greater thing than to be serving the Lord, no matter what may be the cost!



2 comments:

Isaac Stanley said...

Well, He's already going with us, and He's promised to sustain, so I guess we're out of excuses! :)
I didn't know David Livingstone wrote songs...

Angie Stanley said...

You're sooo right!!! :)