Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Still Alive :)

I am not feeling at all motivated to write much here, but figured perhaps you all would like to have an update on my life right now... :)

I am back in KS [for one more week.] August the 19th I head up to South Dakota to start my senior year at Cornerstone! Wahoo! I cannot wait to get back to school, to see friends and catch up from the summer, to once again dig into God's Word in a classroom setting, to [hopefully] get some colder weather soon, to have homework once again, to see how God is going to work in this coming year, and on the list of things I'm looking forward to could go. Yes, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I am excited about getting back to school!

My summer in Brazil was nothing short of amazing. To be honest, I had my ideas of how it was supposed to be, but of course God's ways are higher than mine, so it turned out a little differently than I expected. If you were to ask me what exactly my plans had been for the summer, I probably would have a hard time detailing the specifics to you ; If you were to then ask me how the summer was different than I had expected, you might get a few more specifics. However, either way, it is still somewhat difficult to express right now how God worked in my life over the last two and a half months. Yes, I suppose I am being somewhat [or rather!] vague and ambiguous [I guess I kind of enjoy doing that], but in one thing I will be specific: God is incredibly good! Don't ever doubt it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha love it. :) amen and amen... Hopefully I get to see you at least a little bit before I leave!