Sunday, July 17, 2011

Moments from Priscilla School, Part 2



Ummm... this picture doesn't begin to do justice to how beautiful the moon was the last night of Priscilla School!

Of course, it's always better when there's food! :)

Silver Lake Bible Camp

I love this spot... :)


Helena and Melissa: Free time couldn't be better spent than swinging in the hammock and talking!

Girl-time--Nayanie, Magna, and Adriana (one of the teachers and also an ABI graduate)

Good-bye camp...

My favorite little sister!

Before the rest of the world woke up:
There nothing quite like getting up early and spending time with God at "my spot"when it is just me, God, my Bible and journal, and the birds. :)

Yuri, Adriana and Germano's son: one of the two cute guys running around camp all week...

...and here's the other one: Mikaias, Wellington and Lidia's son.

Nayanie and Melissa...

Cramming the last three years into two months...

God is good.

No comments: