Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pictures from COMMIT

I know I've taken forever in posting this, but finally, here are some pictures from the conference I went to in Nashville a few weeks ago! Just to give you a little glimpse of my week:






These are the wonderful girls in my group: Nasia, me, Caitlin, and Hannah. There were also two other girls, who aren't in the picture, Emily and Christina. We had a great time together!!






Our group presentation--not the best picture of us, but...we did it for God's glory! :-)


Girls listening attentively during one of the sessions




Elisabeth and Jocelyn, sharing what they've learned about getting along with brothers and sister! Yes!






The student choir and orchestra singing "It Will Be Worth It All!" the last night of the conference. It was really awesome to be able to sing with all of the other young people!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun and like you had a sweet team of young ladies! :) Would have loved to have been there!