Tuesday, January 11, 2011

to let the cat out of the bag...

I really wanted to wait to let people know, but I don't think I can keep it a secret for much longer... (Yes, I'm extremely excited!!!)

Everyone at school keeps asking me why I'm so excited, giddy, glowing, and so on whenever I think about this coming summer... (Some are convinced that it has something to do with a guy, but of course it has absolutely nothing to do with a guy--unless my dad and my brother count.)











In case you haven't already guessed it:

I. a.m. g.o.i.n.g. t.o. B.r.a.z.i.l. f.o.r. t.h.e. s.u.m.m.e.r!!

That means I will be with my family for around 2 1/2 months!!

By the time this summer rolls around, it will have been three years since I left Brazil and two years since I last saw my family...

YES, I'M EXCITED!!!! SUMMER, I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Isaac Stanley said...

Hey wait a sec...I'm gunna be in Brazil too!!!!!!! Maybe I'll happen to bump into you there...

Unknown said...

Awwww Angie I'm so excited for you!!! A.W.E.S.O.M.E.! :)