Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Some pictures from the last few days. . .

Finally...a few glimpses from my life here at college!


Fellow "dorm-mates"
Left-Right:
Leah, Christiana, Liz, me, Melinda (she's a great roommate!) and Anna


Go Freshmen girls!!
Left - Right:
Christian, Lydia, me, Jennifer, Nikki, Bethanne
Front: Annaka, Anna
Having fun on Friday night playing "four on a couch." If you've never played it, you s hould sometime--it's really fun!
Left-Right: Celeste, Me, Stephen, Isaac, and Michael

Hanging out with the cool penguin one of the girls got from her secret prayer sister. :)


Angostura--the lake that we've gone to several times on the weekend, and, of all things, I got burnt from being out in the sun! For some reason, I had in my mind that SD is all about snow, snow, snow! I never drempt I would get a sunburn one of the first weekends that I'm here! :) Yes, I think I already have a fondness for this place!

Freshmen-bonding time at the park on the merry-go-round

Left-right: Lydia, Jennifer, Anna, and I


Anna (the other MK girl from Brazil--how cool is that?), me, Isaac

As I spun 'round and 'round. . .



A cool picture --I just had to put it on. :)



And there you have it...many thanks to Anna and Isaac for all the pictures!! (unfortunately, I don't have a camera. . .) Hopefully there will be pictures from the Labor Day picnic coming up soon!
P.S. Just in case you might be wondering, life here at CBI isn't all play! No way! There is a lot of studying and homework that we have to do, I just don't have any pictures of it. :)

No comments: