Saturday, June 27, 2009

Something to think about. . .

Ok, as you all can probably tell, I really like the book of Philippians. So when I found out that the college and career class at church will be going through the book this summer, I was really excited!

So, I would like to throw outfor you a few of the questions and points to think about that Glen Shaw gave us as we looked at Philippians 1:19-25 last Sunday. I will let you decide for yourself the effect they should have on your life...
  • "What will others say about me once I am gone? That I was fully devoted to God?"
  • "Live life to the fullest, not for myself, but rather to magnify God!"
  • "Is Christ what I crave?"
  • "What am I really looking for in life? If I don't get it, how will I feel?"
  • Another way to put that is: "What do I live for?
  • Finally, how do I magnify Christ? Or, my own twist on that would be: "How am I currently magnifying Christ in my life?"

These are all challenging questions. I think we all know what the "correct answers" to these should be, but in all honesty, are these "correct answers" true in our lives?

In Him,

Angie

No comments: