Friday, March 14, 2008

New Beginnings

I finally decided to join the world of tecnology and open a blog! My hope is to use this blog as a way of allowing others read about what is happening in my life.... However, I must admit that I am new to this stuff, so I will be learning as I go! :-)

Tonight, Friday night, our church had children's class once again. It is thrilling to see the turnout that there is for this class! Just recently, in the last two weeks, a 17-year-old boy, Diones, has begun attending! One would think that he would not be interested in being together will all of the "little kids" but no! He is memorizing the verses and doing the daily Bible-reading just like all of the others! Pray for him as he seems to be very interested, however, he has yet to make a decision.

Wow! I just wrote my first blog post! Amazing!
~Angie

No comments: