Saturday, April 25, 2015

Quotable bits of truth

All my questions that are unresolved don’t change the wisdom of Your will. 
In every trial and loss, my hope is in the cross, where Your compassions never fail.
When my fears come with no warning, in Your Word I put my trust.” 
~Out of the Depths, Sovereign Grace Music
_____________________

“Hold them [husband and children] loosely, as if you’re not holding them at all.” 
~Piper, This Momentary Marriage
_____________________

“Oh taste and see that God is good to us. Taste and see His never failing love.  Our God is good.”                                 ~Taste and See, Sovereign Grace Music
____________________

“Be a ‘there you are’ person instead of a ‘here I am’ person.”
 ~Carrie Sandom, in a talk on Romans 12:14-21
_____________________

“In Your love, I know You allow what I cannot grasp, to bring You praise. 
In my uncertainties Your Word is all I need to know You’re with me every day!”
 ~Every Day, Sovereign Grace Music
_____________________

“Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take Him at His Word, just to rest upon His promise, just to know, ‘thus saith the Lord.’”
_____________________

“What if Your blessings come through raindrops?  What if Your healing comes through tears? What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise?”
 ~Blessings, Laura Story

No comments: